2020 Chubb Classic Volunteers
February 10-17, 2020
Welcome to the Volunteer Registration Page for the 2020 Chubb Classic! Volunteers are needed Monday, Febuary 10th – Sunday, February 16th.
Registering for the 2020 Chubb Classic is a 5 step process that allows you to choose which committee you would like to Volunteer for and which days and times work best for you! The average Volunteer timeshift is 4 hours (depends on the committee).
To begin registration, please click on the purple "Register Now" button to the right of your screen.
**If you registered last year as a Volunteer, then you already have an account! Simply click the blue "Login" button and enter your username and password. Under "Available Events", you will find the 2020 Chubb Classic. Click the green "Register" button.
Click HERE to view descriptions of available Volunteer Committees.
Please regard the following information for 2020 registration:
- If you are a Lely Resident, Hole Captain, FGCU Student, or Student of another school, you will need an access code to register. If an access code was not provided to you, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug (Contact Info Below)
- The volunteer shifts you select on this site are tentative. You will receive your confirmed schedule from your Committee Chairman or Marshal Hole Captain.
- For scheduling purposes, we encourage Volunteers to work at least three (3) shifts during Tournament Week in only one (1) committee. If you are not able to work at least three (3) shifts, feel free to contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug. You will have the ability to add shifts in another committee closer to the tournament.
- Given the demand for certain committees, several require an access code in order to register for. These committees give preference to expeireinced Volunteers within those committees. You can receive access codes from Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug (contact information below) or from the specific Committee Chairman. Please provide your Volunteer experience when reaching out.
- Committees requiring access codes include: Player Registration, Driving Range, Walking Scorers, Pro-Am Shopping Experience and Television. Please note that these committees will not show up on the volunteer registration page until you enter in the correct access code.
- Lastly, please check the box to receive text message alerts for free during Tournament Week! Messages will include confirmed tee times, weather alerts, Volunteer reminders, and/or important Tournament news.
Thank you for your support of the Chubb Classic! We look forward to seeing you on the course in February. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aron Klug at email@example.com or (239) 300 2233 with any questions.